24. My second-favorite name in the tournament: George Washington's Pops Mensah-Bonsu.
25. Clark Kellogg, who finally gave up the fight and just shaved his head.
26. Florida, which has won seven straight and is 23-7 and still finished the season unranked.
27. Because Jim Calhoun actually wrote to us at SLAM after he made a brief remark about not liking SLAM and we called him out on it.
28. To be like Darius Washington, who'll also be home watching after missing two free throws to get Memphis an automatic bid.
29. To hear Billy Packer root for Wake Forest.
30. RPI, which I never got anyway, is now irrelevant.
31. Alando Tucker and Mike Wilkinson.
32. To see whom the first person is to say, "That's what March Madness is all about."
33. Taquan Dean.
34. Alabama reserve Lucky Williams.
35. The chance, however slight, that Bonnie Bernstein interviews Roy Williams.
36. Alabama A&M's Obie Trotter, the SWAC MVP and Defensive Player of the Year.
38. Niagara, who plays so all-out on offense that they could be called Viagra.
39. Because Boston College's Jermaine Watson escaped masked gunmen on Saturday by jumping from a second-floor window.
40. (And because BC coach Al Skinner looks like Dudley's dad from Diff'rent Strokes.)
41. To see what Coach K does with the thinnest bench he's had in years.
42. Check out the nation's longest current winning streak, Winthrop, at 18 in a row.
43. UAB point guard Squeaky Johnson.
44. Because Jay Bilas will be sitting at home, trying to figure out which player to brand the "biggest bust" at next year's NBA Draft.
45. Pacific squaring off with Pitt. Somewhere, Michael Olowokandi is smiling.
46. Bob Huggins vs. The First Round.