53. To discover there's actually a Delaware State.
54. Michigan State coach's last name is actually "Izzo." As Jay-Z would say, T to the ...
55. Shots of a jubilant John Lucas in the stands whenever John Lucas, Jr., scores for Oklahoma State.
56. Jim Nantz, never one to understate, who already declared the Syracuse bracket perhaps "the greatest" tournament bracket he's ever seen.
57. Really, he said that.
58. Getting to watch Guillermo Diaz in the NIT on the NCAA's off days.
59. Because Will Bynum is going to be the NBA's next Nick Van Exel.
60. Cincinnati's Asrangue Souleymane and Jihad Muhammad.
61. Notre Dame. Not going.
62. Oklahoma, who won the Big 12 and are in a pretty easy bracket, and still are largely ignored.
63. Maybe the most thrilling offensive player in the NCAA, Villanova's Allan Ray.
64. The Jayhawks, free from the curse of Roy Williams, who will finally find that this is their year.
65. And finally, and most of all, because Dick Vitale doesn't work for CBS.
Game Of The Week
Must have spent 20 minutes looking for a great online basketball game, but this was the best I could do. Let me know if you know of a better one.
American Idol Of The Week
The big news last night was that American Idol favorite Mario Vasquez was quitting the show.
But the bigger news, to me at least, is that the producers have replaced Vasquez with Nikko Smith, the son of the Wizard of Oz, Ozzie Smith. Let's all hope he runs out and does a backflip.
Bad Commerce Of The Week
I woke up Sunday morning and was confronted with an infomercial for this product. And for a minute, I wasn't sure I was awake. Apparently I was. Anyway, weird invention ... you know, cups being so unruly and all.