Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Alabama's Jody Reeves
Posted: Thursday September 21, 2006 9:52AM; Updated: Thursday October 12, 2006 1:21PM
Name: Jody Reeves
1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: a high school math teacher and coaching the cheerleading team
2. Why I love Alabama: I love Alabama because I know that anywhere I go, anytime of the day or night, I can say "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer," and I KNOW someone will say "Give 'Em Hell Alabama!" AND because when I walk into Bryant Denny Stadium, I know I am surrounded by 92,238 of my closest friends.
3. Movies I can't live without: Dirty Dancing, My Best Friend's Wedding, Varsity Blues, and Cruel Intentions
4. Music I can't live without: Country music especially Sweet Home Alabama
5. Best place you can take me on a date: Something simple like dinner and a movie
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are not athletes. We practice six days a week, sometimes seven. We train hard too. Cheerleading is physically demanding and...we are athletes!
7. My favorite sport is: Aside from cheerleading, football and baseball
8. My favorite team is: Alabama of course, and the Braves
9. I like to spend my weekends: Laying out on the beach!
10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I love to hunt and fish. So what can I say, I'm a country girl.
1 of 2