Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with UCLA's Jennifer
Posted: Thursday October 12, 2006 9:58AM; Updated: Thursday October 12, 2006 1:20PM
1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Happy with a job I love and a beautiful family.
2. Why I love UCLA: The beautiful campus, diverse student population, and location.
3. Movies I can't live without: I love comedies but I don't usually like to watch a movie twice.
4. Music I can't live without: Jack Johnson
5. Best place you can take me on a date: Somewhere I would never expect, preferably outdoors.
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are dumb.
7. My favorite sport is: Soccer
8. My favorite teams are: Any UCLA team and the Lakers.
9. I like to spend my weekends: Going out with my friends and doing laundry (which I find oddly therapeutic).
10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I had never held poms before this year!
11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Hate anything chocolate since that's the one food I don't like.
12. If I had more time I would: Go on more trips and read more books.
13. Favorite Foods: I'll eat pretty much anything! I love avocadoes and confetti cake.
14. Five People I'd like to Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Dane Cook, Michael Jackson, Gandhi, John Lennon, and George Clooney.
15. Favorite Activity: Taking dance class or reading a good book.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Sky-diving
17. Every Woman Should Have: Self-esteem
18. Places I Want to Visit and Why: Anywhere in Europe because I've never been, the Egyptian pyramids because they're fascinating, and any tropical island because they are beautiful and I love the beach.
19. Typical Day: Dance practice, class, relax/study, go out with friends.
20. Perfect Date: Somewhere creative and exciting with a lot of good food (no movies)!