Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with FSU's Lauren Sauer
Posted: Thursday December 7, 2006 11:13AM; Updated: Thursday December 7, 2006 11:40AM
Name: Lauren Michelle Sauer
1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Happy with a family.
2. Why I love FSU: School tradition, the great Greek community, Football, Cheerleading
3. Movies I can't live without: Happy Gilmore
4. Music I can't live without: Hip Hop, Country, Rock
5. TV shows I can't live without: Sex and the City
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are on athletic scholarship
7. My favorite sport is: Gymnastics, Football
8. My favorite teams are: Seminoles, Bucs
9. I like to spend my weekends: With family and friends on the lake
10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I'm ambidextrous
11. My friends would be surprised to know that: I was planning to move to Los Angeles
12. If I Had More Time I Would: Travel
13. Favorite Foods: Sushi, Ice cream
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): David Beckham, Johnny Depp, Justin Timberlake, Oprah, Mario Lopez
15. Favorite Activity: Running outside
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Sky diving
17. Every Woman Should Have: Louis Vuitton bag
18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: Capri, one of the most beautiful places in the world so I have heard.
19. Typical Day: A typical day is running around like crazy...school, cheerleading, sorority life
20. Perfect Date: Going out to a nice dinner, then maybe a movie if I like you.