Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Boston College's Heather Jones
Posted: Thursday January 4, 2007 11:16AM; Updated: Friday January 5, 2007 3:09PM
Name: Heather Jones
1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Married with children and hopefully owning my own counseling practice.
2. Why I love (Boston College): The atmosphere, the people, the spirit, the sports. I love everything about BC. Plus, I met some of my best friends in the world there. How could I not love it?
3. Movies I can't live without: Boondock Saints, Love Actually, Dumb and Dumber, The Notebook
4. Music I can't live without: Billy Joel. My mom used to play his "An Innocent Man" CD in the car when I was 3. I've been in love ever since.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Grey's Anatomy and Friends
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are not athletes. Once you can flip 10 feet in the air, then you can tell us we're not atheletes.
7. My favorite sport is: Football
8. My favorite teams are: The New York Yankees!!! Boston definitely hates me for it. And of couse, the BC Eagles!
9. I like to spend my weekends: With my girlfriends.
10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I sang at New Year's Day Mass in front of the Pope at the Vatican when I was a junior in high school.
11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Can sing all of the prepositions in alphabetical order.
12. If I Had More Time I Would: Backpack through Europe.
13. Favorite Foods: Anything with cheese. I will put cheese on just about everything.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Billy Joel, Jackie ONassis, Mother Theresa, David Beckham, Marilyn Monroe
15. Favorite Activity: Indoor rock climbing.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Bungee jumping
17. Every Woman Should Have: Confidence
18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: England, so I can get on that dinner with David Beckham.
19. Typical Day: Wake up, hit the snooze button, wake up again , rush to class, have a coffee date wth my best friend Gabri, make myself dinner (usually consisting of something microwavable), go to cheer practice, do a little work and get a good night's sleep.
20. Perfect Date: I'm happy doing just about anything as long as I'm with a guy that makes me smile.