Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Clemson's Chelsea Baltz
Posted: Wednesday February 21, 2007 1:39PM; Updated: Thursday February 22, 2007 2:01PM
Name: Chelsea Baltz
1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Married (hopefully) with kids and working as a fashion designer.
2. Why I love (Clemson University): I love everything about Clemson University, especially the sports and the spirit of the fans. We have some of the most spirited people ever at this school that are willing to do anything for our sports teams, and it is the greatest feeling in the world to cheer in front of these fans for our amazing athletes.
3. Movies I can't live without: Elf, Dumb and Dumber, Napoleon Dynamite, Step Up, Cruel Intentions, The Sweetest Thing
4. Music I can't live without: Any kind of rap or country music, or anything I can dance to!
5. TV shows I can't live without: Nip/Tuck, What Not to Wear, Friends, The Simple Life
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: We are not ALL preppy and stuck up and think we are better than others; some of us are more down to earth, happy people that just like to have fun!
7. My favorite sports are: Baseball and Football! And all the other Clemson sports!
8. My favorite teams are: Clemson Tigers and the Atlanta Braves
9. I like to spend my weekends: Cheering at games, and if we don't have a game, then out with my friends!
10. Strange and unusual fact about me: According to the new South Carolina law, I should be in a car seat when riding in a car since I am only four-foot-nine.
11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Have a fear of rejection, which is why I don't like to ask if a store has something in-stock, because I am afraid they will tell me "no."
12. If I Had More Time I Would: Travel around the world.
13. Favorite Foods: Grilled chicken salad, potatoes, and ANYTHING chocolate!
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Will Ferrell, Oprah, Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon, and Jennifer Aniston
15. Favorite Activity: Cheerleading, shopping, singing, dancing, smiling, and playing guitar hero; pretty much anything with my friends and roommates.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Life after graduation ... scary! Good thing I have a few more years!
17. Every Woman Should Have: Motivation, dedication, confidence, and HAPPINESS!
18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: Paris because it's the fashion capitol of the world, Hollywood because I want to become famous and meet famous people and New York City because I have been once and I LOVED it!
19. Typical Day: Get out of bed, drink coffee to wake up, go to class, come home from class, eat lunch, go to the tanning bed, nap all day, wake up, workout, do some homework, eat dinner, go to practice, come home, shower, bed, goodnight.
20. Favorite day of the Year: April 23rd. It's not too hot, not too cold- all you need is a light sweater!