Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Boston College's Jenn Crook
Posted: Thursday March 1, 2007 8:32AM; Updated: Thursday March 1, 2007 11:32AM
1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Working in clinical psychology
2. Why I love BC: I love the traditions, the city, the students are amazing and we have great fans! There's a good balance between great athletics and academics.
3. Movie's I can't live without: Bridget Jones' Diary, Moulin Rouge, Office Space
4. Music I cant live without: Aerosmith, Rascal Flats, classical
5. Best place you can take me on a date: The beach
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: You have to be smart, athletic and in excellent shape just like in any other sport to be a great cheerleader.
7. My favorite sport is: gymnastics. I love to cheer for football though!
8. My favorite teams are: BC Eagles, Red Sox, Pats
9. I like to spend my weekends: With my best friends at school [my squad :)] I love traveling with them, and partying with them. They're like my family.
10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I won a silver medal in the National Latin Exam when I was 13. I'm a really good whistler, and almost everyone compliments me on my handwriting.
11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Practice stunting on furniture when im at home.
12. If I had more time I would: Read more books
13. Favorite foods: Seafood, Mexican
14. five people living or dead, I'd like to have dinner with: I honestly can only think of one, and it would have to be Larry David
15. Favorite Activity: Cheerleading, anything with my friends, shopping, cooking and reading.
16. Next risk I want to take: Grad School
17. Every woman should have: Confidence and good friends.
18. Places I want to visit: Southern California and Hawaii, because I love sunshine and beaches.
19. Typical Day: Wake up, homework, classes, homework, practice, dinner, homework, television, bed.
20. Perfect date: Anywhere in Playa del Carmen.