Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Illinois' Kelli Kluga
Posted: Friday June 8, 2007 11:01AM; Updated: Friday June 8, 2007 11:04AM
Name: Kelli Kluga
1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: It is so hard to say, but in ten years, hopefully I will have a job that I love, a home of my own, and be happy with my life.
2. Why I love U of I: Since U of I is so large, there is always things to do and people to meet.
3. Movies I can't live without: Talladega Nights, The Breakfast Club, Boondock Saints
4. Music I can't live without: I really couldn't live with out all music; I like to listen to everything!
5. TV shows I can't live without: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That being a cheerleader is just about standing on the sidelines and looking pretty. I'm probably in the best shape of my life from lifting weights this year!
7. My favorite sport is: Football
8. My favorite teams are: Chicago Bears, and the Illini, of course!
9. I like to spend my weekends: Relaxing, hanging out with my friends, and catching up with work from the week.
10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I was a rhythmic gymnast for six years before I was a cheerleader.
11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Have an easer time waking up early in the morning than I do staying up late at night.
12. If I Had More Time I Would: Read more books, I really love to read!
13. Favorite Foods: Sushi, salads, and ice cream
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Bill Gates, Prince William, Julia Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Patrick Dempsey
15. Three People who annoy me: Brittany Spears, Flava-Flav, and Paris Hilton
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: It may not be the very next risk I take, but I would like to own my own business one day.
17. Every Woman Should Have: The confidence to know that she can do whatever she puts her mind to.
18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: I would really like to see all of Europe. There are just so many different cultures in this one continent, and if I had the time, I would love to experience them all.
19. Typical Day: I usually wake up around nine or ten a.m., work out for a bit, and then go to classes. After that, I just get my school work done, and hopefully find a little time for something fun.
20. Perfect Guy: To me, I think the perfect guy would have to have a great sense of humor. He would also be ambitious and smart, and support me in whatever I choose to do.