Cheerleader of the Week
SIOC kicks of the new year with OSU's Allison Humbert
Posted: Thursday September 13, 2007 11:22AM; Updated: Thursday September 20, 2007 1:33PM
Name: Allison Michelle Humbert
1. I love Ohio State, but I almost went to: Kent State
2. My favorite class is: Human Development and Family Sciences.
3. Movies I can't live without: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Dumb & Dumber, RENT, Mean Girls, Radio. I could go on forever!!!
4. Music I can't live without: ALL Country- Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Justin Timberlake, The Beatles...I listen to pretty much anything!!
5. TV shows I can't live without: Grey's Anatomy, ELLEN, Full House, Friday Night Lights
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we aren't real athletes. Our season is longer than many other sports and we practice/train just as hard as any other athelete. Not to mention all the injuries cheerleaders have from performing very dangerous skills!
7. My favorite sport is: Basketball & Wrestling. I love the intensity!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: the Cleveland Cavs & Cleveland Indians
9. My one guilty pleasure is: Coldstone Creamery
10. My best physical feature: my smile :)
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I used to play the trombone & violin.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: used to be obsessed with X-Men & WWF Wrestling when I was younger. (Thanks to my older brother!)
13. Favorite foods: Any kind of pasta, chicken, peanut butter and chips & salsa!
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead): Steve Irwin, Julia Roberts, Ellen DeGeneres, My grandfather Julius Lettrich, and Kelly Ripa.
15. Three people who annoy me: Richard Simmons, Rosie O'Donnell & Andy Dick
16. Next risk I want to take: Scuba-diving! I love the ocean.
17. Typical day: Wake up, class, practice, study, relax with some friends then bed to rest up for the same thing the next day!!
18. I think facial hair on guys is: HOT...but only the scruffy look!
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy: Plane tickets to travel around the world! I love vacations!!!
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I've been lucky enough to never experience a horrible date!