Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with North Carolina's Holly Donaldson
Posted: Thursday October 11, 2007 12:14PM; Updated: Thursday October 11, 2007 12:48PM
Name: Holly Donaldson
1. I love UNC-Chapel Hill, but I almost went to: University of Georgia -- I made the right choice : )
2. My favorite class is: International Political Economy and Social Dance.
3. Movies I can't live without: Knocked Up, Mean Girls, Wedding Crashers and Walk the Line.
4. Music I can't live without: I enjoy all kinds of music, especially when I am at the gym.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Grey's Anatomy and the Food Network.
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: Cheerleading is not a physically challenging sport. We practice just as hard as other athletes and we don't have an offseason.
7. My favorite sport is: UNC men's basketball and wakeboarding.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Carolina Panthers and the Indianapolis Colts.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Reading celebrity gossip magazines while on the elliptical machine.
10. My best physical feature: My Carolina blue eyes.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I have never broken or fractured a bone and I love going to the grocery store!
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Played the trombone in middle school.
13. Favorite Foods: Any food with chocolate as the main ingredient, chips & salsa, pretzels and peanut butter.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Oprah, Dane Cook, President Bush, Princess Diana and my boyfriend.
15. Three People who annoy me: Rosie O'Donnell, Andy Dick and people who a pessimistic attitude about life.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Graduating from college and being successful in the professional world.
17. Typical Day: Wake up, eat breakfast and make some coffee, go to classes during the day, and then practice from 5:30-8:30 p.m. After practice, I usually eat dinner/relax, and then do some homework or go out with friends.
18. I think facial hair on guys is: I am not a big fan of facial hair, but some guys can pull off the scruffy look.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A yacht so I could cruise around the Mediterranean!
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I went to a Thai restaurant with a guy who was allergic to curry ... and we ended up spending our evening at the hospital.