Cheerleader of the Week
Meet Oklahoma's Stephani DeBrucque
Posted: Thursday September 27, 2007 12:37PM; Updated: Thursday September 27, 2007 12:37PM
Name: Stephani DeBrucque
1. In 10 years I'll likely be: Married, hopefully with kids and a successful career as a dental hygienist
2. Why I love OU: The city of Norman Oklahoma is incredible. The fans here are like no other! I'm very proud to say I'm an OU cheerleader and to represent such an awesome team!
3. Movies I can't live without: Mean Girls, Dumb & Dumber, The Notebook, Mr. and Mrs. Smith
4. Music I can't live without: Rascal Flatts, Counting Crows, Eli Young Band, & Taylor Swift
5. TV Shows I cant live without: One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, Reba, Desperate Housewives and Family Guy
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we're not athletes. Come to just one of our practices and I'll definitely prove you wrong!
7. My favorite sport: I love to watch Football!
8. My favorite teams are: OU Sooners of course! Besides OU, I'd have to say the St. Louis Cardinals. That's where my family is from so we've been fans forever!
9. I like to spend my weekends: Hanging out with my friends
11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Actually look forward to my family reunions every summer. Normally when I tell people about it they assume it's boring, but all of my cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents live in different states so I rarely get to see them and when I do, it is one of my favorite times of the year, I love them so much!
12. If I had more time I would: Go home more often to see my parents and sister!
13. Favorite Foods: Chips & salsa, sushi and pizza
14. Five people I would like to have dinner with: Zac Efron, Jake Gyllenhaal, Carrie Underwood, Brad Pitt, Rachel McAdams
15. Three people who annoy me: Rosie O'Donnell, Britney Spears, and Lindsay Lohan
16. I think facial hair on guys is: Okay ... to an extent, but I don't like mountain men.
17. My best physical feature: I'm not sure, you decide!
18. Typical Day: Wake up, go to cheer on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, go to my classes, maybe throw in a quick nap here and there, study some, go to church on Tuesday nights, and then finish up the night with some homework and a shower.
19. Perfect date: I like being surprised, the more creative the better (as long as it includes dinner and possibly some flowers it's already a good date!).
20. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: a Mercedes