Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Oklahoma State's Michaela Hagerty
Posted: Thursday January 24, 2008 12:08PM; Updated: Thursday January 24, 2008 12:08PM
Name: Michaela Hagerty
1. I love (Oklahoma State University), but I almost went to: University of Louisville and Hawaii Pacific University.
2. My favorite class is: Sewing Lab.
3. Movies I can't live without: My Girl, Armageddon, and Cars.
4. Music I can't live without: Alanis Morissette, Rasal Flatts, cheer mixes.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Friends, Everyone Loves Raymond, Sex and the City.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: I got knocked off a pyramid.
7. My favorite sport is: Cheerleading ... and power walking!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: I appreciate college sports a lot more.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: I love chocolate.
10. My best physical feature: My smile.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I worked at McDonalds.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Have never seen the movie Top Gun.
13. Favorite Foods: Lasagna, Frozen Custard, Organic Cheetos
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Mrs. Sandy Terry, Ms. Swanson, Jackie Kennedy, Julia Roberts, Jackie Joyner-Kersee
15. Three People who annoy me: Tyler Buckminster, Hilary Clinton, Lucy Strom
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Travel outside the country on an internship.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: Sheryl Crow's Soak up the Sun.
18. What reality show would you do best on: Survivor
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A vacation for my whole family.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Going to the movies and falling asleep!