Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Clemson's Michelle Ouimet
Posted: Thursday January 31, 2008 12:22PM; Updated: Thursday January 31, 2008 12:22PM
Name: Michelle Ouimet
1. I love Clemson University, but I almost went to: Virginia Tech. The schools are very similar, but the atmosphere at Clemson definitely won me over.
2. My favorite class is: Organic Chemistry. For some reason a lot of people say that it's the most difficult class, but for some crazy reason I absolutely loved it.
3. Movies I can't live without: Elf, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Harry Potter, Ocean's Eleven, and so many more.
4. Music I can't live without: I listen to all kinds of music, so I'm OK with just about everything.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Desperate Housewives, Hannah Montana, Everybody Loves Raymond, House, Law and Order, and CSI.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: I can say that I have witnessed a lot of embarrassing things happen to other people during a game, but I guess I should consider myself lucky to not have anything too embarrassing happen to me.
7. My favorite sport is: Football and Baseball
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: the Philadelphia Eagles and New York Yankees
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Definitely chocolate! I can't go a day without eating or drinking something with chocolate in it.
10. My best physical feature: l would say my smile. People always tell me that they always see me with a smile on my face.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I drink chocolate milk with my cereal (regular milk just doesn't taste right with my cheerios and rice crispies).
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: used to be a tomboy when I was a kid. I never liked to wear dresses or play with barbies; instead I wore a backwards hat, played with trucks, and watched football with my dad.
13. Favorite Foods: Chocolate ice cream and margarita pizza
14. Five People I'd Like to Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, John F. Kennedy, Ellen DeGeneres, and Judy Ouimet (my grandma).
15. Three People who annoy me: Gamecock fans, Rosie O'Donnell, and people who go slow in the left lane.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I would love to be able to travel the world.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: Frank Sinatra's Young at Heart
18. What reality show would you do best on and why: I would do best on any of the old-school Nickelodeon game shows. I'm talking about GUTS, Wild & Crazy Kids, Double Dare, etc. because the challenges looked like they were a lot of fun and I would love to be a part of the intense competition.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: a trip to Italy for my entire family, but that would only be right after I paid my parents back for my college tuition.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I've been fortunate enough to have never gone on a bad date. The only dates I've been on have been with my boyfriend of four years and nothing has gone bad so far.