Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with SI Swimsuit model Erin Carlisle
Posted: Tuesday February 12, 2008 12:07PM; Updated: Tuesday February 12, 2008 2:38PM
Name: Erin Carlisle
1. I love (The Stenotype Institute), but I almost went to: The University of North Florida.
2. My favorite class is: Speed Building.
3. Movies I can't live without: Grease, The Notebook, Armageddon, Big Daddy
4. Music I can't live without: I love a little bit of everything. But mostly Country and R&B.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Rob and Big, America's Next Top Model, The Hills and Boy Meets World!
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: I've been lucky enough so far to not have experienced anything embarrassing... knock on wood!!
7. My favorite sport is: Football!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Jacksonville Jaguars!
9. My one guilty pleasure is: Chocolate. A Hershey bar with no almonds to be exact!
10. My celebrity crush is: David Beckham
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I have never broken a bone!
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Love scary movies. I'm the biggest "scaredy cat" in the whole world!
13. Favorite foods: Sushi, Italian
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead): My grandma (who died about two years ago), my grandpa, my mom, dad, and brother so that we could all enjoy one last family meal.
15. Three people who annoy me: Marilyn Manson, Kid Rock, Hilary Clinton
16. Next risk I want to take: I'm not much of a risk taker!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: I Have Been Blessed by Martina McBride
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? America's Next Top Model. I absolutely love to model and I have been doing it since I was 8.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I would buy my dad a log cabin in Montana. He is always talking about moving there and it would be a great feeling to be able to help him live a dream.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Oh Lord! Too many to name!