Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Oregon's Kacey Kennedy
Posted: Thursday February 28, 2008 11:58AM; Updated: Thursday February 28, 2008 11:58AM
Name: Kacey Kennedy
1. I love U of O, but I almost went to: It's the only school I was interested in; I did early admissions and was accepted before Christmas my senior year.
2. My favorite class is: Nutrition
3. Movies I can't live without: The Notebook, Scary Movie 1,2 and 3 and Finding Nemo.
4. Music I can't live without: I love R&B and country
5. TV shows I can't live without: Nip/Tuck, MADtv, Satuday Night Live and Regis and Kelly.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: After a touchdown we tumble in the endzone. During a game we where told not to tumble, but I didn't hear so one other girl and I went ahead and tumbled after a touchdown while everyone else stayed behind; It was pretty awkward.
7. My favorite sport is: Baseball, football and gymnastics
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Besides the Ducks, I like the Rams and Cowboys. In baseball, I like the Mariners and Yankees.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: I have two -- chocolate and purses
10. My best physical feature: I'd say my smile.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: When I was a little girl I had to get all silver caps on all my teeth ... I kinda had a grill :)
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Worry a lot more then I'll ever show it.
13. Favorite Foods: I LOVE cold stone ice cream, bread and all seafood.
14. Five People I'd like to Have Dinner with (Living or Dead): My mom, Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Goldie Hawn, and Johnny Depp.
15. Three People who annoy me: Mmm ... people who are late, negative or narrow minded.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I would love to scuba dive.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: In This Skin by Jessica Simpson -- it's a great song about being comfortable with the person you are.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why: The Simple Life. I think it's easy to take the things we get and do in life for granted.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: After investing, of course, I would go shopping with my family.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Luckily, I have never experienced a horrible date. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I never have one!