Cheerleader of the Week
15 Questions with Tennessee's Holly Simmons
Posted: Thursday April 10, 2008 12:32PM; Updated: Thursday April 10, 2008 2:42PM
Name: Holly Simmons
1. I love (fill in your school), but I almost went to: NYU
2. My favorite class is: Public Speaking
3. Movies I can't live without: Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Wedding Crashers, Christmas Vacation
4. TV shows I can't live without: Lost, Grey's Anatomy, and The Golden Girls
5. My favorite professional sports teams are: Indianapolis Colts and Boston Red Sox.
6. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Spa days ... especially manicures!
7. My celebrity crush is: Patrick Dempsey
8. Strange and unusual fact about me: I was born on Christmas.
9. Favorite Foods: Mashed Potatoes, Mac & Cheese, Rice, Grilled Chicken
10. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Julia Roberts, Oprah, Peyton Manning, my Grandfather and Robin Williams
11. Next Risk I Want To Take: Jumping out of an airplane.
12. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: Don't Worry, Be Happy
13. What reality show would you do best on and why: I don't watch a lot of reality TV so I'm not sure. If I had to pick one, I'd chose So You Think You Can Dance.
14. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A house on the lake.
15. Describe the worst date you ever went on: My current boyfriend took me to the state fair for our first date. Walking from the parking lot, he thought he'd be cool and trip me. As I tumbled down the hill he attempted to catch me but failed miserably! The rest of the night was fun despite the mud all over my clothes!!