Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with UC-Irvine's Andrea Marcantonio
Posted: Thursday April 17, 2008 12:54PM; Updated: Thursday April 17, 2008 12:54PM
Name: Andrea Marcantonio
1. I love UCI, but I almost went to: The University of Washington. Go Huskies! But I'm glad I made the choice to come support the 'Eaters!
2. My favorite class is: Any Biology class dealing with evolution
3. Movies I can't live without: 1980's Brat Pack films!
4. Music I can't live without: Anything that is inspiring and written by talented musicians.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Seinfeld and Rob & Big
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? I've been lucky in this sense, but every now and then I'll mess up and continue with a defense cheer after a turnover. Cheering for basketball is quick, and I don't want to be the stereotypical cheerleader that is clueless to the game!
7. My favorite sports are: Gymnastics, Football, and Hockey
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Lakers and Mariners
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: CEREAL! Every week I buy another little kids cereal to remember the good ol' days.
10. My best physical feature: My eyes
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I research the evolution of plant breeding systems at UCI.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that: I have an SI Swimsuit Calendar on my bedroom wall!
13. Favorite Food: Italian/Sicilian
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Johan Hultin, Jimmy Stewart, Ann Coulter, Vince Vaughn, and Chris Molina.
15. Three People who annoy me: Hillary Clinton, Pee Wee Herman, and Tyra Banks.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: The MCATs. BIG risk.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? What's that one song from Flashdance? I just want to do that quick arm/leg/dance move. I like that one.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? Pros vs. Joes. Those pro football players wouldn't know what hit them.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A beautiful house near the ocean
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I recall being out on a date with a guy who ordered a pink fruity martini. Guys, don't ever do that.