Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Arizona State's Brittany Bell
Posted: Wednesday April 23, 2008 10:20AM; Updated: Wednesday April 23, 2008 5:14PM
Name: Brittany Bell
Click here to see pictures of Brittany in action.
1. I love ASU, but I almost went to: UCLA
2. My favorite class is: My journalism class
3. Movies I can't live without: Tyler Perry movies and anything with Adam Sandler, Robin Williams and Will Smith.
4. Music I can't live without: R&B music
5. TV shows I can't live without: America's Best Dance Crew, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Run's House.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? I have slipped before, but my most embarrassing moment was probably when I was dancing during a game and accidentally knocked a cup of popcorn into the air and all over a fan.
7. My favorite sports are: Basketball and football
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Suns, of course, and the Arizona Cardinals. I like to support our Arizona teams.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Eating a big bowl of ice cream
10. My best physical feature: My curly hair.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I can do unusual impressions and dialects.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that: I like to play video games
13. Favorite Food: Pineapple and feta
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Will Smith, Alicia Keys, Oprah, the President, and Martin Luther King Jr.
15. Three People who annoy me: No one in particular, but I dislike when people lie or judge without reason.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? Closer to My Dreams by Goapele.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? Everyone says that they would watch if I were on The Real World because of my personality.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: My senior prom! My date didn't buy me a corsage, didn't want to dance and fell asleep on me.