Five people Allison would like to have dinner with: Princess Diana, Heidi Klum, David Beckham, Chase Crawford and her grandma.
Bruce Yeung/Yeung Photography
School: University of Southern California
Birth Date: May 6
Hometown: Palm Springs, Calif.
Major: Business Administration, Strategic Management Concentration
Click here to see a photo gallery of Allison in action.
1. I love USC, but I almost went to: Notre Dame
2. My favorite class is: Global Strategy
3. Movies I can't live without: P.S. I Love You, The Holiday and The Boondock Saints
4. Music I can't live without: Leona Lewis, Rascal Flats and The Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. TV shows I can't live without: Big Love, Sex & the City, Dexter and Project Runway
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? Someone asked me to marry them (jokingly) and everyone was staring!
7. My favorite sport is: All sports at USC!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: San Francisco 49ers, San Diego Padres and Phoenix Suns
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: A chocolate frosty from Wendy's
10. My best physical feature: My smile
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I can fall asleep anywhere ... and I mean anywhere!
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: I don't like chocolate and I've never broken a bone
13. Favorite Foods: Philly cheesesteak, salmon, angel hair pasta
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Princess Diana, Heidi Klum, David Beckham, Chase Crawford, and my grandma (who passed away before I was born).
15. Three People who annoy me: UCLA fans, the Stanford Tree and people who doubt me.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Bike the back country of Kyoto, Japan.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? Rooftops by Lost Prophets
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? I'd host Extreme Home Makeover because I love helping people and making their dreams come true.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: Donate $1 million to autism research.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I haven't had a bad date yet. Hopefully I will continue to go out with nice guys :)