Cheerleader of the Week
20 Questions with Miami's Christina DeMaria
Posted: Thursday May 29, 2008 12:37PM; Updated: Thursday May 29, 2008 12:37PM
Name: Christina DeMaria
Click here to see a photo gallery of Christina in action.
1. I love Miami but I almost went to: Nowhere ... I've always wanted to be a Hurricane!
2. My favorite class is: Psychology
3. Movies I can't live without: Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Dirty Dancing and Wedding Crashers
4. Music I can't live without: Rap, country and anything you can dance to!
5. TV shows I can't live without: The Office, Real World, Family Guy
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? Tripping over a TV camera chord in front of the entire endzone!
7. My favorite sport is: Cheerleading, of course! But I like watching basketball too.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: All of my Miami teams -- the Heat, Dolphins, Marlins, and Panthers!
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Watching reality shows
10. My best physical feature: Smile
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I am afraid of butterflies!
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Nothing, they basically know everything about me!
13. Favorite Foods: Fried rice, cookie dough and apples
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): My Yia-yia and Papouli, Madonna, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
15. Three People who annoy me: No one specifically, but basically people who take things for granted in life.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Trying a zip line in Costa Rica!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? Life Is A Highway by Tom Cochrane
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? Project Runway. I'd love to be a judge and pick the next top designer!
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: Stuff for my family -- A house on the beach for my parents and a crazy foreign car for my brother!
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Thankfully none have been that awful yet!