Britany doesn't follow professional sports, but she loves cheering on Gator football.
Courtesy of Britany Raymond, Yeung Photography
Name: Britany Raymond
School: University of Florida
Birth Date: January 28, 1986
Hometown: Ashburn, Va.
Major: Physiology and kinesiology
Click here to see a photo gallery of Britany in action.
1. I love the University of Florida, but I almost went to:
2. My favorite class is:
Introduction to the New Testament.
3. Movies I can't live without:
Finding Nemo, but I love all types of movies.
4. Music I can't live without:
Christian Alternative and country -- mostly Rascal Flatts.
5. TV shows I can't live without:
America's Funniest Home Videos, A Haunting and MythBusters on the Discovery Channel, and anything on the History Channel.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game?
During a basketball game, our mascot Albert asked me to help him with a skit. My job was to hold a sign for him and hand it over at the appropriate time during the song Jump Around. He told me to just jump and be cheery until the song said "freeze," at which point I would turn around my sign (which also said "freeze") and show it to the audience. Unfortunately, he failed to tell me the song was several minutes long and "freeze" didn't come until the very end. I ended up bouncing and looking ridiculous all by myself in the middle of the court with a blank sign for an uncomfortably long time, all while the audience was screaming at me that my sign was backwards!
7. My favorite sport is:
8. My favorite professional sports teams are:
I actually don't follow professional teams. I love college athletics.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is:
Sweets, especially cookies.
10. My best physical feature:
My waist and hips. I'm an "hourglass."
11. Strange and unusual fact about me:
I was born the day the Challenger space shuttle exploded.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:
Drive stick shift.
13. Favorite Foods:
Fried rice, prime rib, and milkshakes!
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead):
Jesus, Albert Einstein, Mother Teresa, Matthew McConaughey, and Nostradamus.
15. Three People who annoy me:
Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take:
I would like to move to a foreign country to live and work for a year or two.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Stand by Rascal Flatts.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?
I think I would do pretty well with The Real World or Road Rules. I'm easy to get along with and would appreciate getting to meet and form relationships with new people.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is:
A miniature pony.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on:
A guy I was interested in once asked me if I would like to go on a date, and he suggested a movie. I'm hesitant about movies for first dates because you aren't able to talk to the person very much, but I was so excited I said yes anyway. When it came time for him to pick me up, he called me to say he was already on the way to the theater with a group of 8, and I should either meet up with them, or I could catch a ride with his roommate at his house. Needless to say I didn't waste my time going.