Chanelle's secret is that she sometimes likes to play video games.
Courtesy of Bruce Yeung/Yeung Photography
Name: Chanelle Whaley
School: Washington State University
Birth Date: September 16, 1988
Hometown: Richland, Wash.
Major: International business
Click here to see a photo gallery of Chanelle in action.
1. I love Washington State, but I almost went to:
University of Idaho.
2. My favorite class is:
3. Movies I can't live without:
4. Music I can't live without:
Pretty much everything except country.
5. TV shows I can't live without:
One Tree Hill.
6. The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me during a game is:|
In one of our routines we turn around to face the other side of the crowd and then turn back around but one time I forgot to turn back around and was the only one still facing that side of the crowd.
7. My favorite sport is:
8. My favorite professional sports teams are:
The L.A. Lakers.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is:
Chocolate. I can't live without it!
10. My best physical feature is:
11. Strange and unusual fact about me:
I could get married in the Tower of London.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:
Sometimes like to play video games.
13. Favorite Foods:
The Aztec Chicken from Red Lobster is the best.
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead):
Prince Harry, Heath Ledger, Princess Diana, Rachel McAdams, and Kate Hudson.
15. Three people who annoy me:
Paris Hilton, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Mariah Carey.
16. The next risk I want to take:
I would say bungee-jumping, but I would probably chicken out and never do it.
17. If my life had a theme song, it would be:
All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?
Well if I were famous I'd be on Dancing With The Stars since I can dance.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy would be:
A vacation to travel around Europe.
20. The worst date I've ever been on was:
Probably when I went on this blind date and the guy couldn't say his r's so I had to try not to laugh and understand what he was saying.