Olivia Munn's Top 5 Video Games
Olivia Munn :: Jason LaVeris/Getty Images
Get all previous editions of Hot Clicks here. Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter here. Become a fan of Hot Clicks on Facebook here. E-mail a comment, question or link here.
Onetime Hot Clicks Lovely Lady of the Day, Olivia Munn, is a busy woman. She hosts G4's Attack of the Show, currently appears in Date Night and this commercial/social experiment video, for AXE and she'll be in Iron Man 2, which comes out in May. Today, she's giving Hot Clicks her top five video games of all time:
1. Mike Tyson's Punch Out (Nintendo): The all-time classic sports video game;I still remember how to take out King Hippo!
2. Wii Sports Resort Table Tennis (Wii): So much fun! I could play for hours. It gets intense when the rally goes beyond a few shots, too.
3. EA Sports NCAA Football 2005: I spent some time as a NCAA football sideline reporter in 2004, so even though their names did not appear in the game, I knew some of the players' numbers.
4. Excitebike (Nintendo): If this is considered a sports game, it has to be on my list. Building the courses was the best.
5. Tecmo Bowl (Nintendo): The ultimate football game for the ladies: simple, to the point, and you either scored a touchdown or got dropped for a 10-yard loss.
Let's Talk About SexVancouver Canucks coach Alain Vigneault was asked yesterday how he advises his players on dealing with their daily routine of "training, recovery, diet, sex" during the playoffs. His answer was top notch.
Speaking Of Sex...If you play a lot of Nintendo Wii, be careful. It could turn you into a nymphomaniac.
Stan Van Gundy :: Doug Pensinger/Getty ImagesMagic coach Stan Van Gundy has sported a mustache for 30-plus years, and now his kids want him to shave it off. Maybe they did a Google search for "Stan Van Gundy Ron Jeremy" and saw 11,700 results turn up. Who knows, but OrlandoSentinel.com has now given us this great makeover tool to see which look Van Gundy should go with next.
Dunks With A MessageTheHoopDoctors.com present the top 10 "You Got Dunked On" moments from the 2009-10 NBA season.
I Don't See The Florida Fans Getting Into ThisCreed lead singer Scott Stapp has made a song and video for the Florida Marlins. Subject yourself to the pain here.
Sports Video Of The DayThe UC Santa Barbara baseball team is giving out "Gunnar Shades" (named after senior center fielder Gunnar Terhune) at this Saturday's game. And, well, some guys on the team thought it would be a good idea to take this video to promote the giveaway.
Alyssa Milano Video Of The DayAlyssa Milano, whom Hot Clicks Nation will hear from Monday, was on Jimmy Kimmel's show last night. Not only was the chat about her Tweeting problem highly amusing, but all the years after Who's the Boss, she still looks damn good.
Submit a Link or Story