Giveaway Of The Day
Official MLB Opus
I have one copy of The Official MLB Opus
(retailing for $300) to give away. What is that, you ask? Here's the description: "The Official Major League Baseball Opus
tracks the development of the game over the past 150 years filled with key moments, statistics and profiles of baseball legends on a scale never before seen in such a large and stunning format. Measuring 18"x13" and weighing an astonishing 26 pounds, the Opus is the most definitive sports publication ever produced!" You can get more information here
. The first person to e-mail me the answer to these questions get the book. You must e-mail me the answers (Jimmy_Traina@simail.com) and put "Contest" in the subject line. Do not fill out the form below. All answers come from recent editions of Hot Clicks.
1. Which fast food chain recently offered Dwyane Wade a job?
2. Which NBA player is currently hosting a comedy tour?
3. A female fan recently got the logo of which NBA team tattooed on her leg?
4. Which NBA player recently described what it was like to walk in on his parents having sex when he was 8-year-old?
5. Which NBA player recently Tweeted about "the state of Orlando?"
UPDATE, 2:05 p.m.:
Contest is over. Mario Di Lorenzo is the winner. Answers were 1) Kentucky Fried Chicken; 2) Ron Artest; 3) Oklahoma City Thunder; 4) Ron Artest; 5) Gilbert Arenas. On a side note, Metta World Peace would've been acceptable, as well.