Still Need A Fantasy Team Name?
Danny Woodhead, Steve Breaston :: AP
Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
I took to Twitter
this afternoon to make a simple request of my followers: Tell me some funny fantasy football team names. Obviously, the ones that are really good, can't be posted on SI.com. Most of those monikers were plays on Steve Breaston
and Danny Woodhead
(naturally). Here are a few of the clean ones that stood out for creativity.
- Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe (via @bjcorey, @davebohman, @AthlonBraden)
- Whatchu Talkin About Hillis (via @jasonparadise)
- Dezzie Does Dallas (via @andy_degory)
- Henna a la Vodka (via @MattNorlander)
- Kiss My Asomugha (via @chinny)
- Gym, Manning, Laundry (via @tylerromes)
- On Like Ndamukong (via @NFSully, @trixareforkis)
- Plaxidental Shootings (via @jimleahy32, @marcdrobinson, @brainsmith224)
- SypHillis (via @elanglll)
- Chicken Culter Sandwich (via @DanJanz)
For more funny fantasy football team names, check out this piece
which covers each team in the NFL.