The Hot Clicks Q&A
Twenty Questions with Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings
This is a new Hot Clicks feature in which we will ask an athletes 20 rapid fire, quick hitting questions about a variety of not-so-serious topics. Today's participant is Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings.
1. Favorite chick flick?
2. Celebrity whose popularity annoys you?
3. Song you hate the most?
Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa.
4. Song you'd sing at karaoke?
Let It Grow from Dr. Seuss' The Lorax ... my daughters are obsessed with that movie right now.
5. Shows you DVR?
6. Which TV show would you like to be on?
I've guest starred on Royal Pains and Criminal Minds, but I'd also like to appear in an episode of Law & Order: SUV.
7. Favorite Restaurant?
Plae Bistro (Green Bay).
8. Food you refuse to eat?
9. Biggest Twitter pet peeve?
Everyone wants you to respond to them every time they post something.
10. Favorite people to follow on Twitter?
11. Websites you check every day?
GJ85.com. Twitter.com. Facebook.com.
12. Best app you've downloaded?
13. What is your favorite store?
14. What store do you hate going to?
Any store in the mall with my wife.
15. What was the last thing you bought?
16. If you could trade places with one athlete, who would it be?
17. Funniest athlete you know?
18. Best perk of being an athlete?
Having a platform to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
19. Worst thing a fan has ever said to you?
"I hate you."
20. What are you plugging?
I'm working with Old Spice on its new NFL ad campaign to promote the brand's new Champion scent and show NFL fans that anything is possible when you "Believe in Your Smellf." Check it out on Old Spice's Facebook page.
Boomer: Which NHL teams improved at the trade deadline?
Boomer: Could Phil Jackson really fix the Knicks?