The Downside Of Twitter
Chris Kluwe :: Tom Dahlin/Getty Images
Hot Clicks archive | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
SI.com's week-long look at Twitter and sports continues with this piece on 10 sports figures who tweet too much
. While I'm not a fan of over tweeters, I had nothing to do with this list, so if you're a fan of one of the people on it, please don't e-mail me. Since we are talking about Twitter pet peeves, though, I will give you my personal list of the 10 dumbest/lamest/most annoying/ tweets someone can send out. You can e-mail me with complaints about this list.
1. "This!" (followed by retweeting something someone wrote).
2. "What he said!"
3. "What she said!"
4. "Hater!" (or even worse, "H8r!").
5. "I'm unfollowing you." (I'll let the brilliant Ricky Gervais explain this one
6. So-and-so is "crushing" it.
7. Anything about the weather.
8. Correcting a your/you're or a their/there/they're mistake.
10. Retweeting a compliment someone gives you.