AP Pro32 ballot from Gannon
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Denver Broncos - Nobody wants to travel to see Manning and the Broncos in January.
2. New England Patriots - If Brady has an off day the Patriots are on big trouble.
3. San Francisco 49ers - Can Kaepernick win in his first postseason ... he can with that defense and running game.
4. Green Bay Packers - Getting Woodson back huge especially for their run defense this weekend vs. Adrian Peterson.
5. Atlanta Falcons - Well, we've been waiting all season for this ... can they win in the playoffs.
6. Seattle Seahawks - One of the hottest teams in football and Russell Wilson's numbers over the last eight games (16TDs/two INTS) a big reason why.
7. Washington Redskins - Winners of seven straight, only concern I have is how much more effective can RG3 be with his knee still not 100 percent.
8. Houston Texans - Limp into postseason losing three of last four with Schaub throwing just one TD and 3 INTs during that stretch.
9. Indianapolis Colts - Can the magic continue in the playoffs? I believe so!
10. Cincinnati Bengals - A franchise-high 51 sacks is a big reason why the Bengals are back in the playoffs.
11. Minnesota Vikings - Can Adrian Peterson do it again on a short week against the Packers? Charles Woodson back for GB is huge because he's their best tackler.
12. Baltimore Ravens - No momentum having lost four of the last five although getting Ray Lewis back should help.
13. Chicago Bears - Fired Lovie Smith after another disappointing second half of the season and the fact they can't beat Green Bay.
14. New York Giants - Found out once again how hard it is to repeat.
15. Dallas Cowboys - Another 8-8 season can't make Jerry happy, stop complaining about Romo and check out how inconsistent the defense was all season
16. Pittsburgh Steelers - Unusual late season collapse won't be tolerated by Tomlin.
17. New Orleans Saints - No one more excited that Sean Payton's back than Drew Brees.
18. Miami Dolphins - Tannehill showed he can play in this league.
19. San Diego Chargers - Saw this coming, GM and Norv never on the same page when it came to personnel.
20. St. Louis Rams - Progress in year one under Jeff Fisher.
21. Carolina Panthers - Someone needs to lean on Cam and get him back on track.
22. Cleveland Browns - Need to find stability at the two most important positions in the organization, head coach and quarterback.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - It's a shame they ruined a decent season by running out of gas at the end.
24. Tennessee Titans - Mike Munchak will make changes to his staff and he has to be a little concerned with Jake Locker as well.
25. Buffalo Bills - One of the most disappointing teams this season and not surprised to see the change.
26. New York Jets - Dysfunction at it's finest.
27. Philadelphia Eagles - Sorry to see Andy go after 14 seasons, great run and a great man!
28. Detroit Lions - Forgetful season, problems started in the offseason with seven arrests.
29. Arizona Cardinals - Coaches get fired when they don't get production from the QB position, prime example.
30. Oakland Raiders - Still plenty of work to be done.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Gene Smith out, Mike Mularkey could be next based on the next GM.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Awful season cost Romeo Crennel and at some point possibly GM Scott Pioli as well.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
SI Now: Should NCAA Student Athletes be treated as pros?
SI Now: What role will Tim Tebow fill for the Patriots?