2. What is the athlete who stops the bobsled called?
3. When did women debut in bobsled?
4. In the four-man bobsled, what are the athletes who push the sled called?
5. How many runs are there in the bobsled competition?
6. Where do bobsledders prefer to be in the run order?
Somewhere in the middle
7. Which finish line scenario would disqualify a sled's run?
On it's side
Athletes out of sled
8. Which athlete won gold in bobsled and boxing, becoming the only person to win gold in a Summer and Winter Games?
Oscar de la Hoya
9. What is the name of the group of people who make sure the bobsleds meet requirements?
10. What is the name for the weight added to a sled?