2. When did the U.S. win its first gold medal in hockey?
3. What is the United States' 1980 upset of the Soviet Union's men's team known as?
Miracle on Ice
4. When did women's ice hockey make its Olympic debut?
5. What is a breakaway?
Part of the helmet
6. What is the name for the method used to start play?
7. What does "freezing the puck" do?
Makes the puck travel faster
Slows the game down
Creates a stoppage of play
Send the puck into the stands
8. What is a hat trick?
Player scores three goals in one game
Goalie stops puck with his/her head
Trick scoring play
Part of the goal
9. When did ice hockey debut at the Olympics?
1920 Summer Games
1936 Winter Games
1960 Winter Games
1976 Winter Games
10. What is it called when one team has more players on the ice because of a penalty against the opponent?