2. What are standard airs?
Maneuvers without rotation
Maneuvers high in the air
Type of snowboard
Type of halfpipe
3. What is the name of the event in which competitors race head-to-head?
Parallel giant slalom
4. In what decade was the first commerical snowboard created?
5. Which of these is not a snowboard term?
Air to fakie
Chicken salad air
6. When did snowboarding debut at the Olympics?
7. What does bevel refer to?
Edges of halfpipe
Edges of snowboard
Type of snow
Type of helmet
8. How many judges score each competitor?
9. Which one of the following is not an scoring area?
10. What is the maximum number of points an athlete can receive on each run?