2. What is the longest race at the Olympics?
3. What is the distance of the short track?
4. How many skaters are in each heat in long track speedskating?
5. In short track speedskating, how are relay exchanges conducted?
Push the next skater
There are no relays
6. How many speedskating gold medals did Bonnie Blair win to become the most successful female U.S. Winter Olympian?
7. What are the barriers on the track called that indicate boundaries?
8. Where did the clap skate get its name?
Noise it makes
Material of the blade
9. What is the cornering technique?
Athlete swings arm across his/her body
Method of passing another skater
Way of putting on skates
10. What is the difference between the left boot of a traditional skate and the right boot?
Placement of blade