- Sport: Olympic Canoeing
- Nation: United States of America
- Discipline: Women's slalom kayak
- DOB: July 25, 1971
- Height: 5-foot-7
- Weight: 132 pounds
- Hometown: Manchester, England
- College: Loughborough University - postgraduate
- Coach: Geoff Parsons
- Career Highlights: Won the 2007 national championship in the women's slalom kayak in McHenry, Md. ... Also captured a gold medal in 2008 at
the Pan American International. ... Punched her ticket for Beijing after finishing 16th in the final U.S. qualifying event
at the third World Cup event in Augsburg, Germany, in July, edging Zuzana Vanha and Caroline Queen for the U.S. slalom spot.
... Finished this year's World Cup series ranked 11th overall. ... Earned a 5th-place finish at the 2003 world championships.
... Also won a silver medal at a World Cup event in 1997.
- Personal Notes: Had competed for Great Britain - her late father's country - until 2006, but chose to switch to the United States. Her mother
is American, and Corrie has dual citizenship. ... Is the oldest member of the U.S. Olympic paddling team.