- Sport: Olympic Field Hockey
- Nation: United States of America
- DOB: Feb. 2, 1983
- Position: Back
- Height: 5-foot-6
- College: Wake Forest '04
- College Career: 2000 - Started all 22 games for the Demon Deacons, scoring 13 goals. ... 2001 - National Field Hockey Coaches Association
Second Team All-American. ... First Team All-South Region. ... Named to the NCAA Tournament All-Tournament Team. ... Named
to the All-ACC team. ... 2002 - Member of the NCAA National Championship team. ... NFHCA First Team All-American. ... ACC
Player of the Year. ... Named to All-ACC team. ... Named to ACC All-Tournament Team. ... 2003 - National Field Hockey Player
of the Year. ... Member of the NCAA National Championship team. ... NFHCA First Team All-American. ... First Team All-South
Region. ... All-ACC team.
- International Career: 2005 - Named to U.S. National Team. ... Participated in the New Zealand Tour. ... Earned first international cap against
New Zealand (5/14/05). ... Participated in Australia Test Series at Virginia Beach. ... Scored first career international
goal against Australia (6/8/05). ... Scored two goals in 5-3 win over Spain in Champions Challenge fifth-place game. ... 2006
- Named to U.S. National Team. ... Participated in Argentina Four Nations Tournament, leading to a fourth-place U.S. finish.
... Participated in World Cup qualifying tournament, leading to a fourth-place U.S. finish. ... Scored a penalty corner goal
in final minute to give the U.S. a 1-1 draw with Ireland in first game of World Cup qualifier. ... Participated in World Cup,
leading to a sixth-place U.S. finish. ... Scored two World Cup goals against bronze medalist Argentina and silver medalist
Australia. ... 2007 - Participated on Netherlands Tour team. ... Led U.S. to first-place finish at the Chile Four Nations
Tournament. ... Participated in the Pan American Games Team, leading to U.S.'s second-place finish. ... Named to Pan American
Elite Team. ... 2008 - Participated in Argentina Four Nations Tournament, where the U.S. finished third.