Top 10 Venues in College Sports
10. Allen Fieldhouse (Kansas basketball)
9. Charles River (Head of the Charles Regatta)
8. Mariucci Arena (Minnesota hockey)
7. Michie Stadium (Army football)
6. The Palestra (Penn basketball)
5. Rosenblatt Stadium (College World Series)
4. The Big House (Michigan football)
3. The Swamp (Florida football)
2. Cameron Indoor Stadium (Duke basketball)
1. Rose Bowl (UCLA football)
We know you're going to disagree -- tell us what we got wrong.
The 10 Best (and five worst) College Football Coaches
1. Pete Carroll, USC
2. Urban Meyer, Florida
3. Jim Tressel, Ohio State
4. Mack Brown, Texas
5. Bob Stoops, Oklahoma
6. Frank Beamer, Virginia Tech
7. Jim Grobe, Wake Forest
8. Rich Rodriguez, West Virginia
9. Mark Richt, Georgia
10. Gary Peterson, TCU
1. Al Groh, Virgina
2. Dennis Franchione, Texas A&M
3. Tommy Bowden, Clemson
4. Bill Doba, Washington State
5. Karl Dorrell, UCLA
We know you're going to take issue with some of Mandel's choices and if you want his explanation of each pick, click here. Now, we want to hear which choices you agree with, disagree with and anything else you want to share. The floor is yours.
Ohio State's Top 10 Athletes
10. Troy Smith
9. Jack Nicklaus
8. Greg Oden
7. Eddie George
6. Katie Smith
5. Jerry Lucas
4. Blaine Wilson
3. Howard Cassady
2. Jesse Owens
1. Archie Griffin
We know you're going to take issue with our list, so let us know who we left out, who we ranked too high (or low) and anything else we got wrong.
TV Shows About College
Would we watch this show in January? Probably not, but it's mid-July and there's really nothing else on TV. If the show is at all watchable, it'll already achieve more than some other television depictions of college. For our money, our favorite television show about college was FOX's short lived sitcom Undeclared, which was a little out there, but hilarious and deserving of more than one season (case in point: half the cast went on to appear in The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Knocked Up).
Unfortunately, good TV shows about college are few and far between. For every Undeclared, there are three Saved by the Bell: The College Years. Today we want to know which college television shows you most enjoyed. And which made you throw your shoe at the TV because it was so far fetched (hello, Beverly Hills, 90210).
Do you have a topic worth venting about? Send your suggestions here.