22. Frank Kush. He beat everybody.
21. The Stanford band. It formed a condom, a nose with a line of cocaine going up it and a spotted owl. But its members were strictly arm tacklers against Cal.
20. Ted Stepien. The former Cleveland Cavalier owner was so stupid the NBA had to draw up rules to protect owners like him from themselves.
19. Leon Lett. Look, Leon, this is the last time we're going to tell you: Never, ever, touch the football again.
18. Mark Gastineau. He shaved his body hair. He sack-danced. He walked up to a woman sportswriter naked and said, "What do you think of this?" And she said, "It looks like a penis. Only smaller."
17. Schottzie. Arrogant attitude cost her a chance to be cast as lead in Beethoven.
16. Tony Mandarich. The biggest bust this side of...
14. John Ziegler. If there was important business that needed tending to in the NHL office, this former commissioner could be found working on his tan in Saint Kitts.
13. Rudy. Coming soon: the sequel, in which Rudy gets a life.