1. Sweet Mariw. A caramel and fudge bar that's the best of the bunch. Still, the word leather comes to mind.
2. Mr. Big. A mistmash of rice crisps, wafers and caramel, and the bar with Shaq's picture on the wrapper. For all the hype, it should be No. 1, but it looks and tastes like No. 2.
3. Malted Milk. There's nougat in this one. What exactly is nougat?
4. Crispy Crunch. Peanut butter and chocolate. Like Shaq's foul-shooting. It's off the mark.
5. Choclairs. Absolutely disgusting.
Who needs pigskin? Brookstone sells a plastic, tubelike alternative that looks like an oversized piece of bow-tie pasta. Then there's the ever-popular Vortex. John Elway once threw this tailed egg 90 yards. Inquires one observer, "Is there a particular board to throw that at?"
THE UNDERTAKER VIDEO
It begins by providing secret codes for cheating on home video games. Then, as a dirge resounds, Paul Bearer, the Undertaker's raccoon-eyed manager, escorts a casket and an urn to ringside, and all hell breaks loose. Great for the holiday spirit.
Fooshall and air hockey on CD-ROM.
So much for hanging out in taverns or arcades-kids now have bar games on the computer screen.