a. Only Wanna Be with You.
b. Only Wanna Catch My Plane.
c. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
d. Last Time Ever I Saw Your Clubface.
3. During the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, televised by CBS, a makeshift celebrity shoot-out was held when Saturday's round was rained out. When the competition ran late, the celebrities skipped the 16th hole, prompting irate spectators waiting there to shout:
a. "Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hay-ay-ay, gooood-bye."
b. "N-B-C! N-B-C! M-C-I! M-C-I!"
c. "Look out! Bruce Dern is flying the blimp!"
d. "Free Ben Wright!"
4. Why did Greg Norman fail to win the Masters this year?
a. He blew a six-shot lead on Sunday.
b. He blew an eight-shot lead on Sunday.
c. He blew a 13-shot lead on Sunday.
d. The dog ate his yardage book.
5. Pennsylvania governor Tom Ridge, announcing last spring he would try to qualify for the Senior tour, gave what reason.
a. "I'm already playing four days a week."
b. "Somebody—anybody—has got to stop Jim Colbert before it's too late."
c. Pursuing a place on the tour has been "a lifelong dream."
d. "I love playing executive courses."
6. Later the same day, Ridge said that his announcement was a practical joke. What was supposed to be the tipoff?
a. Ridge released his announcement on April 1.
b. A tour official named A. Peryl Fuehls was quoted in the press release.
c. The first letter of each paragraph in the release spelled April Fool's.
d. Ridge had claimed he carried a two handicap.
e. All of the above.
7. In the movie Down Periscope, Kelsey Grammer (of Frasier) plays an unconventional submarine commander. In one scene he hits a golf ball off the deck toward a green on shore and shouts: