10. In Portland after having won an unprecedented third straight U.S. Amateur, Tiger beat Jordan in a game of H-O-R-S-E.
11. Scottish Open competitors were given a complimentary bottle of liquor after the first round. Tiger, holding up his bottle after shooting 81, said, "There may not be much of this left by tomorrow."
12. Everyone who attended the rescheduled Fred Haskins Award dinner received a pair of Nike golf shoes autographed by Tiger.
13. When it was announced that there would be no playoff at the Disney World/ Oldsmobile Classic and that Tiger had won, the fans booed.
14. Tired of Tiger, Woods plans to change his name to Tyrone when he turns 21.
Answers: 1. True. 2. False. 3. True. 4. True. 5. False. 6. False (Randy Leen was low amateur). 7. True. 8. False. 9. True. 10. False (Woods has never met Jordan). 11. True. 12. False. 13. True. 14. False.
Cool Quotient/Number of correct answers: 10-14 You could write the book. 5-9 You should read the book. 0-4 Heard about the Lindbergh baby?