Answer either true or false.
1. In his first tournament as a pro, Tiger's opening drive went 336 yards, he was four under par after the first six holes, and he made a hole in one.
2. Confident that he would get his '97 Tour card by winning enough in seven starts to make the top 125 on the money list, Tiger didn't bother to pay the $3,000 entry fee for Q school before the deadline.
3. While winning the Las Vegas Invitational, Tiger stayed in a sprawling penthouse suite with a private elevator and a butler at the MGM Grand.
4. Tiger was so far ahead in the NCAA Championship that he won by four shots despite shooting 80 in the final round.
5. Part of Tiger's $2.2 million deal with Warner Books calls for the creation of Eye of the Tiger, a monthly comic book based on the adventures of a character named after Woods who plays big-money golf in the rough-and-tumble world of the 23rd century.
6. Although he suffered a disastrous snowman in the first round, Woods rallied and wound up as the low amateur in this year's U.S. Open.
7. Tiger, who is 20, used a fake ID to board an over-21 gambling boat on the Mississippi and play blackjack during the Quad City Classic.
8. Tiger turned down a role as Michael Jordan's caddie in Space Jam.
9. Despite agreeing to $60 million in endorsement deals with Nike and Titleist, Tiger never carries more than $100 in cash.