Blue Jays outfielder and arachnophobe fell while sleepwalking during a nightmare in which he was being chased by spiders. He sat out two weeks.
6. Steve Foster, strained shoulder, 1993
Reds pitcher was out for four months after throwing baseballs at milk bottles to demonstrate his control on The Tonight Show.
7. Dwight Gooden, bruised shoulder, 1993
Mets righthander skipped a start when Coleman, then a teammate, accidentally hit him with a nine-iron he was swinging in the clubhouse.
8. Rickey Henderson, frostbite, 1993
Blue Jays outfielder was hors de combat for three games when he chilled his left foot alter treating it too long with artificial ice.
9. Jeff Juden, infected leg, 1994
Phillies righthander missed a few days of spring training after he got a new tattoo that became infected.
10. Steve Sparks, dislocated shoulder, 1994