(6'7", 225 lbs.) (R)
1. More effective driver than consistent jump shooter—will take the catch-and-shoot jumper and...jumper going right off the dribble. Has a good perimeter-shot fake to set up his drive. Seventy percent of shots taken are jumpers. In this [sampling] he took 94 jumpers compared to 28 drives.
2. Often gets jumper off a handoff in triangle offense. Likes also to shoot the jumper off the pick-and-roll on left side.
3. Good and improved three-point shooter (156 for 424); 36.8% accuracy for the '96-97 season.
4. Righthanded player, drives are 21% of his offense. Will drive equally well in both directions. On both wings likes to drive baseline and can get to the top of the basket quickly!
5. Will post up smaller defenders. Eighty percent of his postups start with his back to the basket.
ON LOW LEFT BLOCK HIS FAVORITE MOVE IS
When turning middle:
# I righthanded jump hook.
If forced baseline:
# I turnaround jumper off his right shoulder.
ON LOW RIGHT BLOCK HIS FAVORITE MOVE IS