2. 49ers (12-4) It's an offensive team for the ages, but shortcomings at cornerback could hamper San Francisco's title drive.
3. Cowboys (9-7) Being the best in the league's worst division is nothing to brag about.
4. Packers (11-5) The next three games—all on the road—are against '97 playoff teams. If Green Bay slips any farther, it will need three playoff wins away from Lambeau to make a third straight trip to the Super Bowl.
5. Falcons (10-6) For a coach who's already a Hall of Fame candidate, Dan Reeves may be doing his best coaching job.
6. Buccaneers (9-7) Considering the strides Tampa Bay made last season, sneaking into the playoffs as a sixth seed would rank as a major disappointment.
Wild-card playoffs: Jets over Raiders; Patriots over Dolphins; Cowboys over Buccaneers; Packers over Falcons
Divisional playoffs: Broncos over Patriots; Jaguars over Jets; Packers over Vikings; 49ers over Cowboys
Championship games: Broncos over Jaguars; Packers over 49ers
Super Bowl XXXIII: Broncos over Packers.