1. The day after I pitched a perfect game, I holed a 45-foot chip for eagle in a Connecticut charity outing.
2. I was one under par on the 14th tee at Atlanta's White Columns Golf Club when I heard I had been elected to the Hall of Fame.
3. I shot 81 in a windy, rainy first round and—guess what?—still won the tournament.
4. I made nine birdies, an eagle and a hole in one while shooting a 59 (above) but didn't win the tournament.
5. I shot a 59, too, and all I got was a tie for second and a crummy T-shirt.
6. In our hit song, One Week, we sing about LeAnn Rimes, Chinese chicken, Aquaman, Kurosawa films and golf: "Gonna get a set o' better clubs./Gonna find the kind with tiny nubs./Just so my irons aren't always flying off the backswing."
7. I can't believe I finished 13th on the Presidents Cup points list for the second straight time. I came up $26,000 short, which I would've made at the no-cut World Series of Golf except I was disqualified for waiting too long for a putt to drop.
8. Despite playing in 34 Tour events this year, I missed the top 125 and exempt status by $4,204 after double-bogeying the next-to-last hole of the last tournament. Ouch.
9. I thought I had the Kroger Senior Classic sewed up until the scoreboard on the last hole said, SOSA 61. I thought, Who the devil is Sosa? Turns out I didn't have to worry about his winning. He's a Cub.
10. I testified against Casey Martin and the use of carts (even though I appear in ads for E-Z-Go). When I met Casey at the U.S. Open, I wished him good luck and muttered, "Sorry about that other thing."