1. Sylvester Stallone was temporarily suspended from La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach for:
b. Shooting down a Russian helicopter with a crossbow.
c. Driving his cart too close to the greens.
d. Failing to rake a bunker.
2. A caddie at Elmwood (N.Y.) Country Club filed a $155 million lawsuit against Michael Douglas because:
a. Douglas hit the caddie in the groin with a shot.
b. Douglas failed to tip.
c. Douglas refused to read the caddie's screenplay.
d. The caddie was fired after Douglas claimed he was given incorrect yardages.
3. On avid golfer Tea Leoni's first date with future husband David Duchovny of The X-Files:
a. She beat him in a $10 Nassau at Riviera.
b. They watched Caddyshack.
c. He tested her genes to make sure she wasn't an alien.
d. He removed her jeans to make sure she wasn't an alien.
4. National Lampoon announced a movie project titled:
a. Golf Punks, in which a washed-up pro teaches ragtag kids how to play.
b. Seven Course Vacation, in which a bumbling Chevy Chase and his family spend four days and three nights terrorizing Myrtle Beach.
c. Grumpy Old Pros, in which Happy Gilmore joins the Senior tour and beheads Chi Chi Rodriguez, among others, with an updated version of the sword routine.
d. Texas Chainsaw Golfer, in which a frustrated high-handicapper stalks Hooters tour players.
5. During their home run race this summer, Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa (left) agreed to:
a. Square off in a $1 million long-drive contest.
b. Work on their short games.
c. Build a course in the Dominican Republic.
d. Wear their cups when they play with Michael Douglas.