Check out the boom in food that comes with an athlete's imprimatur.
Match the sports star with his product:
1) Jeff Cirillo
2) Omar Vizquel
3) David Frost
4) Hines Ward
5) Adam Deadmarsh
e. steak sauce
1) c. Mariners third baseman Cirillo swears by his Se�or Cirillo's Burritos; he says he eats at least two a week.
2) a. Indians shortstop, avid artist and salsa lover Vizquel designed the label on his jar, a reproduction of his painting The Look.
3) d. South African golfer Frost, who grew up on a vineyard, dedicates each of his wines to a different PGA golfer and a dollar from each bottle's sale goes to a charity designated by that player. The labels are designed by LeRoy Neiman.
4) e. What else would a player named Hines endorse but a gloppy tomato-based condiment? The Steelers wide receiver's "Thick-n-Zesty" steak sauce is scheduled to hit Pittsburgh-area stores later this year.
5) b. Kings right wing Deadmarsh's pickles hit Denver in 1998, when he was with the Avalanche. Though he was traded to L.A. last year, the dills have stayed hot in Colorado. (Proceeds benefit a hospital in Deadmarsh's hometown of Trail, B.C.) Why pickles? "I like pickles," says Deadmarsh.