1. On June 15, 1972, Orville Moody, Jack Nicklaus, Chi Chi Rodriguez, Mason Rudolph, Tom Shaw and Kermit Zarley shared the lead after the first round of the Open at Pebble Beach. Which future major championship winner was born on the same day?
a. Ernie Els
b. Retief Goosen
c. Vijay Singh
d. Justin Leonard
2. Oakmont lengthened its 17th hole to 322 yards for the '73 Open. Which player, during the opening round, drove the green and made eagle anyway?
a. Arnold Palmer
b. George Bayer
c. Jack Nicklaus
d. Happy Gilmore
3. Arnold Palmer came in second in the '62 Open at Oakmont despite playing with three stitches in his right ring finger. How did he incur the injury?
a. Baiting a hook
b. Lifting luggage
c. Making decoupage
d. Breaking a glass
4. In the third round of the '87 Open at Olympic Club, Tommy Nakajima was only three shots off the lead coming to the final hole but made a double bogey. Where did he hit his approach shot on 18?
a. Into the gallery, beaning Hall of Famer Willie Mays
b. Into a tree, where the ball was lost
c. Down a storm drain
d. Off the roof of the clubhouse
5. When Craig Wood won the '41 Open, what was he wearing?