Don't miss the second installment. Dave Campo shows up with his evil sidekick, Mini-Campo.
According to a poll, 28% of NFL fans say the Dallas Cowboys improved themselves the most during the off-season. The other 72% prefer Jerry Jones's original face.
Come on. Jerry Jones's private jet is on its second nose.
BASEBALL HEADED FOR FALL
It still looks like Sept. 16 may be closing time for the union. Good move. Who wants to be playing the same night The King of Queens has its season premiere?
This would be the ninth work stoppage since 1972. Tenth if you count the Braves after Game 2 in the '96 World Series.
Bud Selig may be starting to crack. He's now threatening to contract the bratwurst from the sausage race at Miller Park.
Despite all the dire possibilities, attendance in Minnesota has jumped during the last few weeks. It's a combination of two factors: 1) the Twins' commanding lead in the AL Central; 2) a local classified ad describing the Metrodome as a "perfect fixer-upper for newlyweds."
Tell me if I'm wrong. With all the distracting talk about steroids and strikes, has there ever been a better time to cork your bat?
In other news, the Red Sox designated Jose Offerman for assignment The assignment: Write 2,000 words on how to earn $26 million stranding runners and dropping throws.