1. Antoine (Winfield, Bills cornerback)
2. Anton (Palepoi, Seahawks defensive end)
3. Antowain (Smith, Patriots running back)
4. Antuan (Edwards, Packers cornerback)
5. Antwaan (Randle El, Steelers wideout)
6. Antwan (Lake, Lions defensive end)
7. Antwoine (Womack, Patriots running back)
MY TWO CENTS
1. Rams wide receiver Eric Crouch, the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback and rookie third-round draft selection, retired last week for one simple reason: He didn't like football anymore. "Amazing," said one team insider. "He was playing with Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk and Isaac Bruce, and he never smiled."
2. The coach doing the most with the least amount of talent is the Cardinals' Dave McGinnis.